Find a career in banking, finance, marketing, operations, and much more within the Farm Credit System.Search Careers
Career Opportunity: Mortgage Loan Processor Trainee
AgSouth is a customer-owned agricultural lending cooperative serving the financial needs of rural Georgians and South Carolinians. We're part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, created by Congress in 1916 to provide rural America with a dependable source of funding for agriculture and agriculturally-related enterprises.
AgSouth Farm Credit is seeking applicants for a Mortgage Loan Processor Trainee position in the Statesboro, GA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Broad understanding of residential mortgage/real estate loan closings.
- Flexible and adaptable to frequent changing guidelines and procedures.
- Analytical/Critical thinking – applicant must be able to anticipate problems and resolve early issues.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, and work in a high-volume environment.
- Detailed oriented with ability to set goals, meet objectives, take initiative and complete tasks within deadlines.
- Organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective working in a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the mortgage field.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Submit cover letter and resume to Mortgage Loan Processor Trainee, PO Box 1146, Orangeburg, SC 29116 or email to email@example.com.