Find a career in banking, finance, marketing, operations, and much more within the Farm Credit System.Search Careers
Career Opportunity: Loan Officer
Carolina Farm Credit, a $1.3 billion Agricultural Credit Association, covering 54 counties in central and western North Carolina with 36 locations, is seeking a Loan Officer in the Spindale service center. Will market, process, and analyze loans and related services, and build relationships with new and potential customers. Formal mentoring and training program will be available for new hire. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Agriculture, Finance, Accounting, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in banking/lending preferred. Farming background a plus.
- Proven communication, strong analytical and organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to market and develop new business.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Computer literate, problem solving and time management skills.
- Adept at working under time pressures.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exercise a high degree of sound business judgment.
OUR CORE VALUES
“Operate as a customer driven cooperative, promoting financial services while demonstrating honesty, integrity, dedication, dependability, trustworthiness, empathy, acknowledgement and respect for all."
Carolina Farm Credit is committed to fostering a culture where diversity and inclusion thrive; aligning with our core values, key business principles, and business philosophy.
Salary: Competitive salary, bonus up to 20% base salary, and excellent benefits package. Salary and grade are dependent upon skills and experience.