Find a career in banking, finance, marketing, operations, and much more within the Farm Credit System.Search Careers
Career Opportunity: Sr. Risk Analyst
Position Description: Primary job functions include developing and performing complex queries on operational data, analyzing key metrics and trends to identify risks and opportunities, preparing analytical and validation reports, and employing creative problem solving skills.
- Position responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the development of various programing models related to business validation analysis, risk assessment, and reporting.
- Conduct risk analysis on Association loan assets including efficient extraction, management, and analysis of complex datasets.
- Communicate results to management through well prepared information products.
- Support the development and maintenance of an enterprise risk management program.
- Provide project management leadership.
- Maintain the Allowance for Credit Losses process and methodology.
- Serve as a technical resource for various cross-functional Association project teams.
Through actions, provides excellent customer service and creates a positive image of the Association.
Qualifications: This position requires at least seven years of related work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Ag Econ, Ag Business, Accounting, Business Management and or equivalent experience. MBA, CPA or CIA designation is desirable. Risk Management and ERM experience preferred. Farm Credit or other financial institution experience required. Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills, prior experience in project leadership; the ability to lead, facilitate and finalize. Strong MS Office computer literacy and proficiency in data query tools such as MS Access, SQL, and SAP Business Objects. Strong working knowledge of data management, statistics, accounting, and other computer applications.