Find a career in banking, finance, marketing, operations, and much more within the Farm Credit System.Search Careers
Career Opportunity: Leasing Services Specialist III
CoBank delivers financial services to critical lifeline businesses‚ food, water, electricity and communications across the U.S. We're a financially strong company, and currently hold $58 billion in assets. One reason for our success is our membership in the AAA-rated U.S. Farm Credit System, a national network of lending institutions. Our 600 dedicated employees are committed to continuing this success, and to helping our customers achieve their business goals.
Our culture is built on stability, professionalism and hard work. We provide excellent benefits including health insurance, life insurance, 401(k), retirement plans, adoption assistance and educational reimbursements. In addition, CoBank provides opportunities to grow within the company in all career paths from lending, analysis, finance, accounting, human resources, information technology, or many other areas throughout the company.
Leasing Services Specialist III
At CoBank, the Leasing Services Specialist III manages the origination activities for structured lease transactions including lease projects and capital market transactions. The Specialist will also be responsible for task prioritization, documentation, interim funding management, quality assurance, funding and booking activities. This person works in a team environment and collaborates with relationship managers (RM), relationship services specialists (RSS), internal and external legal counsel, asset management, and credit to ensure that lease origination commitments are fulfilled. They will provide periodic status to Leasing Delivery Services (LDS) leadership, RMs and RSSs. Specialist assists supervisor with mentoring, training, and continuous improvement activities.
Why this job?
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work within a team environment and to provide superior customer service. In this job, you will have the opportunity to help us serve as a dependable financial service provider to vital industries across rural America. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly-driven, and customer focused individual to deliver a superior product.
- High School diploma
- 5-7 years’ experience with commercial real estate documentation and title work, preferably in the leasing industry, or appropriate combination of experience and education
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Occasional travel
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or sales and marketing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Farm Credit System, leasing industry, leasing documentation, tax and closing requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of basic office software applications, TValue, AMS, Rapport, InfoLease and InfoAnalysis
- Ability to accommodate varying work and scheduling requirements in order to meet deadlines