AgCountry Farm Credit Services, ACA
Entry Level (1-4 years)
DOE, depending on experience
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- Proactively sell and deliver customer focused financial solutions that effectively integrate AgCountry products and services in a customized package designed to meet the customer’s needs in the Roseau area.
- Fully understand the needs, goals and capabilities of each customer.
- Build enduring customer relationships.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plans to achieve marketing and financial goals.
- Attract new customers and ensure satisfaction and retention of all customers.
- Administer credit, including implementing established credit disciplines, processes and policies through delegated loan decisions, loan servicing and analysis of loans.
- Devote time, knowledge and abilities to learning about AgCountry.
- Depending on qualifications and experience, this position may or may not also serve as the Branch Manager. As Branch Manager, you would lead and coordinate branch operations, provide on-site leadership, staff coordination and office/facility management for the Roseau office.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, finance, agribusiness or related field.
- Three years prior lending, or related experience, preferred but not required. Full training provided.
- Current crop insurance agent license with strong working level knowledge of insurance products preferred.
- Strong communication, negotiating and problem solving skills.
- Superior time management, positive attitude and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others, strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, commercial banking and the Farm Credit System.
- Knowledge of lending disciplines.
- Sound financial judgment and lending acumen.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of financial information and identify creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions.