If you’re looking for a rewarding career with one of the nation’s most respected financial institutions – Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) may be a great fit for you.
We’re a $21.3 billion wholesale bank that’s been financing agriculture and rural America for nearly 100 years. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we provide funding and services to rural lending cooperatives in five states and we’re active in the nation’s capital markets.
Join the Farm Credit Bank of Texas team and help us grow and innovate to meet the ever-changing credit needs of food and fiber producers, agribusiness sector and rural Americans.
The Technical Support Analyst will provide technical support and training to computer users at the Bank and to our affiliated lending locations.
- Provides first-line telephone, email and on-site support for computer hardware and software issues.
- Maintains a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Takes ownership of user problems and acts proactively when dealing with user issues.
- Logs all support incidents in the call-logging system.
- Coordinates with hardware technicians, networking engineers, developers, vendors, and other bank departments to resolve issues. Follows up with users to assure successful implementation of solution, and provide training as needed.
- Support issues related to the use of Blackberries, iPhones, Androids, Windows-Mobile devices and PDA’s.
- Associates degree or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in computer hardware and software support.
- Prefer experience in troubleshooting and resolving customer service calls in an Information Technology technical helpdesk environment.
- MCSA or other current Industry certifications would be desirable.
- Candidate must have good communications skills, be able to multi-task, learn new applications quickly, and enjoy helping others over the phone.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft-based operation systems and software products, including Office is required.
- Configuring and troubleshooting mobile devices is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision required; infrequent travel may be required; on-call weekend work will be required on occasion.