How to Apply
WHAT APPLICANTS NEED TO KNOW
- Applications for all National Farm Credit 2015 Grants & Sponsorships are due on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm EDT.
- All organizations applying for 2015 funding that received funding in 2013 and/or 2014 will be required to complete and submit a post program/event evaluation report. Organizations that are established in our application portal may submit their report electronically by logging in to their account and completing the questions. Organizations that are not established in the system but received funding in 2013 or the 2014 interim round can find the report questionnaire here.
- The online application system has been updated to improve the user experience and give partners greater access to information related to their applications, including approval status and payment information. New applicants will need to create a user profile; existing applicants’ credentials will remain unchanged. All can begin their 2015 applications at the following link: http://ow.ly/A4Zzg. The new application is also available at www.farmcredit.com/gives.
Please note: Farm Credit's National Contributions Program is not able to provide grants, sponsorships or start-up funding to individual producers at this time.
September 10, 2014 at 11:59 pm EDT:
- Deadline for previous recipients' 2013-2014 post program/event report
- Deadline for all 2015 National Contributions funding applications
- Award notifications
- Funds awarded
Please contact Rachel Gonzales at 303-721-3288 or Rachel.Gonzales@farmcredit.com with questions.