The purpose of this position is to deliver outstanding service which exceeds customer expectations. Also, to support the efficient and effective delivery of insurance services to Badgerland customers. The incumbent will provide first-level customer service. The incumbent will also provide insurance processing and documentation assistance. Assures that needs of customer are met personally or through other team members.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
This position prefers a two year associate degree or similar work experience and two to three years of related business experience. Knowledge of insurance programs and products offered is preferred. The incumbent may be licensed to sell these products. Must be able to utilize computer technology and software applications. Demonstrated organizational/administrative skills and solid oral and written communication skills are required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Develop and maintain expertise in insurance products available through Badgerland. (5%)
2. Communicate clearly to customers how risk management products and optional coverage's meet their particular needs and package Badgerland’s products that satisfy those specific customer needs. (5%)
3. Maintain the customer relationship management and document management software to track sales, claims, settlements, cancellations, and premiums; process mailings, newsletters, acreage reports, and production certifications in support of the sales process. (30%)
4. Provide direct support to regional staff in meeting insurance sales goals by assisting with sales and service of Badgerland products to new and existing customers. (25%)
5. Enhance Badgerland’s image and reputation as a responsive, professional, quality provider of risk management services through positive member and public relations and effective, efficient customer service. (5%)
6. Provide backup coverage for Customer Service Specialist (CSS) staff which includes but is not limited to answering the phone, greeting customers, collections and distributing mail. (5%)
7. Accurately and efficiently key insurance data into multiple external insurance company databases. (25%)